1 dl extra virgin coconut oil
6 tbsp puréed dates (soak and pit before use)
2 tsp vanilla extract
6 dl full fat almond or other gluten free flour
1/2 tsp Himalaya- or other good quality salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2.5 dl chopped nuts (walnut, pecan, macadamia, almonds etc.)
2.5 dl shredded coconut
1.5 dl raw cacao nibs
½ dl or more-to-your-liking raw cacao nibs
1.Preheat oven to 175°C/ 350°F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
3. Mix coconut oil, puréed dates and vanilla in a bowl
4. Mix almond flour, salt, baking soda, nuts, shredded coconut and cacao nibs
5. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
6. Drop a tablespoon of the dough onto the tray and slightly flatten.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges
8. Cool on a wire rack and serve and enjoy.*
*Before serving or giving away, check possible nut allergies. I have been close to killing one of my best friends several times already. Fortunately she always double checks before downing any of my produce…:-)